Oxford Road (Littlemore) - Traffic Calming Measures
THESE PLANS WERE PASSED IN DECEMBER 2020. THE SCHEME IS HOPE TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JULY 2021.
Oxfordshire County Council proposes to install the following Traffic Calming features on Oxford Road, Littlemore to help improve pedestrian safety in the area:
Traffic Calming features comprising of Five Flat Top Humps with Uncontrolled Crossing Points (with ramp heights of 75mm and gradients of 1:10) to be located at the following locations:
- 32* metres south of its roundabout junction with the Eastern By-Pass Road, to be approx. 6 metres wide,
- 78* metres south of its roundabout junction with the Eastern By-Pass Road, to be approx. 6 metres wide,
- at its junction with Swinbourne Road, to be approx. 20 metres wide,
- 44* metres south of its junction with Swinbourne Road, to be approx. 9 metres wide,
- at its junction with Dudgeon Road, to be approx. 20 metres wide.
* All dimensions are approximate, taken from the centre of the junction to the centre of the feature.
Objections to the proposals and other representations, specifying the grounds on which they are made, may be sent in by completing the online questionnaire, via email or in writing (quoting ref: JaC.12.6.320) to the address below by 13 November 2020. The Council will consider objections and representations received in response and they may be disseminated widely for these purposes and made available to the public.
Any unresolved objections will be reported to the Council's Cabinet meeting in December 2020. The papers for the meeting will be available on the County Council's website a week before the meeting.
Click here to view plans