COVID-19 Emergency Community Fund
Published: 08 April 2020
COVID-19 Emergency Community Grant
Littlemore Parish Council has allocated £5,000 to help local organisations support the local community in the battle against the coronavirus and help the residents of Littlemore (up to a maximum of £500 per application).
All applications will be considered on their individual merits, but there are a number of guiding principles:
· How well the grant meets the needs of the community in combating the effects of Coronavirus.
· How many residents of Littlemore shall benefit and whether the size of grant is commensurate with those benefitting.
Who can apply?
We will consider applications from:
· Groups, clubs, committees or charities based in or directly serving the Littlemore Parish Council area (details of the area covered by the Littlemore Parish Council can be found on the council website please click here).
· You will need to show that you are organised (by having a constitution or rules) and have your own bank account.
We will not consider applications from:
· Businesses or organisations with a profit-making remit;
When & How can I apply?
You can apply at any time during the current pandemic, but the funds are limited to £5,000 overall.
Application forms can be sent via 2nd class post or electronically downloadable on this page.
You will receive a response within 7 days of submission and funds transferred as soon as possible thereafter.
Please ensure to download BOTH documents below – the application form and the privacy notice need to be completed and returned to Littlemore Parish Council to process your application.
Download COVID-19 Emergency Grant Application Form by clicking here.
Download COVID-19 Emergency Grant Privacy Notice by clicking here
Download COVID-19 Emergency Grant Conditions by clicking here
Please return your application form and privacy notice by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of a Grant
- The applicant, if successful, must spend the grant per the application form unless otherwise agreed by the Council, or the funds may need to be repaid.
- The grant shall be paid electronically to the organisation making the application referred to in the application.
- The application form (with all personal data redacted) will be published on the Council’s website.
- It is expected that the Parish Council shall be acknowledged for their support in any publicity material related to the project.
- All grant applications shall be monitored to ensure that the money was spent on the purpose intended. Monitoring Forms shall be sent out for completion within 3 months of the grant being paid over or within 3 months of the activity being completed. Receipts must be retained for this purpose.